Judgment Day Will Be A Great Day For You

Judgment Day Will Be A Great Day For You

1Jn 4:17 TM     “Our standing in the world is identical with Christ’s.”

Will you get into heaven because you are worthy? No, you’ll get there because Jesus, the One in Whom you’ve placed your trust, is worthy! “As we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love” (vv. 17-18 NLT). On the day of judgment earthly wealth won’t matter. Physical beauty won’t be factored in. Fame will be forgotten. You might stand next to Napoleon or Julius Caesar, but you won’t be asking them about Waterloo or Brutus. All eyes will be on Jesus. Those who ignored Him will hear the words, “Depart from me” (Mt 25:41). But for those who accept Him as their Lord and Savior there need be no fear. “We can face him with confidence because we live like Christ here in this world.” Think about that! God sees you the way He sees Christ—worthy and accepted. And since you’re “in Christ” you can view judgment day the way He does—with confidence. Does Christ fear judgment? No, a sinless soul needn’t. Does He fear death? No, the giver of life wouldn’t. So should we who are “in Christ” fear judgment or death? Not at all: “Our standing in the world is identical with Christ’s.” So judgment day will be a great day for you!

27 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Hi there, I do believe your web site might be having web browser
compatibility problems. When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however
when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Aside from that, great blog!

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 8:07 PM

2. wrote:
Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out some
additional information.

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 7:33 AM

3. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.

However think about if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this
blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its field.
Wonderful blog!

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 3:28 PM

4. wrote:
I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is perfect, the
articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 6:58 AM

5. wrote:
Very descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part
2?

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 1:30 PM

6. wrote:
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here
by searching for Health Benefits of Coconut Oil

Mon, October 22, 2018 @ 7:19 PM

7. wrote:
Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to
check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting
this to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing design and style.

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 8:42 AM

8. wrote:
Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!

Sat, November 3, 2018 @ 11:06 AM

9. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
Thanks to my father who shared with me regarding this weblog, this weblog is actually awesome.
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 1:00 PM

10. wrote:
I am really pleased to glance at this blog posts which contains plenty of helpful data, thanks for
providing such data.

Sat, November 10, 2018 @ 11:59 PM

11. wrote:
Good day I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by error, while
I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am
here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
do keep up the excellent work.

Wed, November 14, 2018 @ 10:27 PM

12. wrote:
I pay a visit every day a few sites and information sites to read
content, but this website provides feature based writing.

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 11:28 AM

13. wrote:
Very soon this web site will be famous amid
all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's nice articles

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 11:58 AM

14. wrote:
You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites online.

I am going to recommend this website!

Mon, November 19, 2018 @ 9:25 AM

15. wrote:
I visited several web pages but the audio quality for
audio songs existing at this web site is truly marvelous.

Tue, November 20, 2018 @ 1:12 PM

16. wrote:
Really no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other users that they will
help, so here it takes place.

Tue, April 9, 2019 @ 6:35 PM

17. wrote:
Very shortly this web site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building
viewers, due to it's nice articles

Sat, April 13, 2019 @ 4:57 AM

18. wrote:
Your mode of describing the whole thing in this article is in fact nice, every one
can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

Mon, April 29, 2019 @ 5:09 AM

19. wrote:
What's up colleagues, its enormous piece of writing regarding tutoringand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Mon, April 29, 2019 @ 1:54 PM

20. wrote:
There is certainly a lot to learn about this subject.
I really like all the points you have made.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 10:36 AM

21. wrote:
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any
issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks
like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement.

Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off?
I'd definitely appreciate it.

Tue, May 21, 2019 @ 8:15 PM

22. wrote:
Amazing! Its truly awesome paragraph, I have got
much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

Mon, May 27, 2019 @ 2:15 PM

23. wrote:
Definitely consider that which you stated.

Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the simplest factor to
bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get
irked even as other folks consider issues that they just do not
know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the entire
thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 12:54 AM

24. wrote:
It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I'm
happy that you just shared this useful information with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
natalielise plenty of fish

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 3:06 AM

25. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I
am inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I
take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a
long time. Thank you and good luck.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 9:26 PM

26. wrote:
Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your
web site in web explorer, could test this?
IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good portion of other
folks will leave out your fantastic writing because of this
problem.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 1:39 PM

27. wrote:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get three emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks a lot!

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 11:24 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

The Daily Encouraging Word Online

If you like to receive The Daily Encouraging Word online, it is available by email subscription or by daily Facebook and Twitter posts. Please click on the links below for options on getting the Daily Encouraging Word. For questions email info@tewonline.org

The Daily Encouraging Word via Email

The Daily Encouraging Word via Facebook

The Daily Encouraging Word via Twitter

Sharing God's Truth With a Searching World