RECOVERING FROM DIVORCE (3)

RECOVERING FROM DIVORCE (3)

“When there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping.”  Ro 4:18 NLT

Let’s examine the last three stages involved in recovering from a divorce. Stage Five is acceptance. Yes, acceptance can and eventually does come! And when it does, sometimes you’ll feel a twinge of guilt for not feeling depressed and sad any more. What’s happening? You’ve stopped fighting. The war within has settled down and you’ve begun to experience peace. And it’s God’s peace that transcends human understanding (See Php 4:7). Stage Six is hope. “When there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping…In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises” (Ro 4:18, 20-21 NLT). Something inside you rises up and says, “I will live again, and I will love again. My life is not over.” This is when purpose is rediscovered, new friendships develop, and you start to grow stronger. Emotionally you age fast—and it becomes an advantage. Stage Seven is fulfillment. You say like David: “I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done” (Ps 118:17 NLT). Whether it’s a new relationship, another career, or a particular achievement, God will see to it that you find fulfillment again. This is the place where complaining is never heard because you no longer need to rehearse old memories of failure or betrayal. The God who said, “Behold, I make all things new” (Rev 21:5 NKJV), is giving you a new future, and you refuse to trade it for the pain of your past.

5 comments (Add your own)

1. Stepglicy wrote:
Generic Amoxicillin Oral Drops buy cialis Cialis Kel Age Lexapro Meds Category Lexapro Buy Proscar Generic Propecia

Mon, June 10, 2019 @ 12:55 PM

2. Stepglicy wrote:
discount isotretinoin in usa drugs with free shipping Amoxil 49 Ml Water [url=http://ausgsm.com][/url] Is Generic Levitra Legitimate

Wed, June 19, 2019 @ 4:25 AM

3. Stepglicy wrote:
Keflex While Pregnant Amoxicillin Cause Brown Teeth Photos [url=http://fzlaka.com]cialis price[/url] Overnight Shipping On Asthma Inhalers

Sat, June 29, 2019 @ 7:30 AM

4. Stepglicy wrote:
Viagra Y Prostatitis Kamagra Pictures [url=http://sildenaf75.com]viagra[/url] Cialis Generika Kaufen Leitra Luts

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 8:41 PM

5. Stepglicy wrote:
Prescription Propecia Success Story [url=http://mpphr.com]priligy c est quoi[/url] Best Place To Buy Viagara Viagra Ontario

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 6:19 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

The Daily Encouraging Word Online

If you like to receive The Daily Encouraging Word online, it is available by email subscription or by daily Facebook and Twitter posts. Please click on the links below for options on getting the Daily Encouraging Word. For questions email info@tewonline.org

The Daily Encouraging Word via Email

The Daily Encouraging Word via Facebook

The Daily Encouraging Word via Twitter

Sharing God's Truth With a Searching World